Re: [CQ-Contest] SO (A) in ARRL 10/160

To: "'David Siddall'" <hhamwv@gmail.com>, "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO (A) in ARRL 10/160
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:44:18 -0600
Remember that this is a HOBBY.  Some people get way too serious about
winning.  I no longer have to prove that I can win ... that is history; no
internet, all hand logging and crosschecking.  By not submitting a log, I
can run the contest by my rules. There are just too many ways to 'cheat'
that can't be enforced.  I don't care who wins.  So just have fun.
As a side note.  Did you listen to Martti from Z81X/Z81R.  What a smooth
operator.  I am always impressed with his pile up control and the ability to
pull my callsign out of the hordes.
Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."