[CQ-Contest] Having an online scoring requirement?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Having an online scoring requirement?
From: Lloyd Cabral <kh6lc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:33:21 -1000

"As the contesting community has adjusted to the requirement for logs to be
sent in and posted for all to see, it is now time to change this unnecessary
behavior and openly post your score for all to see.

Not posting your score equals non entry in the contest.     de Rick NQ4I"

Not so fast.     What about the many operations that go to great lengths to
operate from locations without reliable internet service if they have internet
service at all?       Or the casual operator out in the boondocks with dialup
service?     What we don't need in contesting is more roadblocks to people
participating and/or submitting logs.

              73 & Aloha,
            Lloyd   KH6LC