Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Cheating in ARRL using the cluster
From: KU7Y <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:37:33 -0800
I just checked my RBN spots and noticed the same thing. I only tried running once with not takers, all the rest was S&P but was spotted when calling other stations.

I seldom use the RBN during a contest but it does seem to me that it would be better if it only picked up on stations sending CQ or TEST.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club