[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Mtr Contest Certificates.

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Mtr Contest Certificates.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:51:00 +0000 (GMT)
As I am not an ARRL member I would like to express my thanks here to the ARRL
Contest Committee for the very handsome certificate recently received for the
2011 event. I know that the issue of these certificates is a little late but
the re-design is a great improvement, with bold colours, it really does look
stunning. The only observation I would make is that it would be preferable if
the headline had read  'First Place Asia' rather than 'First Place Cyprus' with
a Continental Winner sticker at the bottom. I am nevertheless very grateful to
have obtained it.

73  Brian C4Z / 5B4AIZ.