[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Contests.

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Contests.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:15:22 +0100 (BST)
CQ Magazine is one organisation with 2 separate contests committees which is
understandable given the sheer volume of entrants for their contests.

My question though is why can these committees not share their resources?

The CQWPX have a searchable database which is absolutely brilliant if one
wishes to research statistics or to compare your own performance against your
peers.

On the CQWW site I can find nothing comparative, so to discover just where you
finished on your own continent is tedious and looking for your #world position
is a no no, needing to trawl through the endless columns of tiny print if you
finished  outside the top flight.which applies to most entrants.

73  Brian  5B4AIZ/C4Z.