Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:35:20 -0500
Tom, I'm quite aware of cq-contest's less than universal readership, but
still think that organizers of a major contest like RDXC would have
someone watching for controversies of the sort this has caused.

I have, indeed, written to the organizers - and will report whatever
they say.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,