[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Today

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Today
From: "Jeffrey Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:39:39 -0400
The Georgia QSO Party starts at 18:00 Z today. We have a list of almost 20
rover operations going on that we know about. We are pleased again to have
help covering all 159 counties from friends in our neighboring states - W4NZ
team, N0TW,KC4HW and KN4Y and Norm, W3DYA who came all the way from Texas !
We all know that good rover activity makes for a good and FUN QSO party for
our out-of-state participants.

Make sure you checkout the GQP webpage at gqp.contesting.com . There are
some very nice prizes being offered beyond the normal plaques. We feel our
QSO party is up and coming (not at the level of CA yet but still very good)
and hope you can find some time to get on the air this weekend and join the
fun.

I will be operating with John as K4BAI/r. Hope to hear you in our pileup !!

73, Jeff  KU8E