Re: [CQ-Contest] 2009 PAQSO Party Announcements

To: "Mike Coslo" <mjc5@psu.edu>, <paqso@mailman.qth.net>, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2009 PAQSO Party Announcements
From: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:52:53 -0400
Excellent ideas Mike.

May I also suggest a 'county namesake' class. I live in Erie county Ohio and
there is an Erie county PA (I think I still have some long lost cousins that
live there-if that helps me qualify). I should be allowed to operate from
home and work both PA counties and states as mults. This would automatically
put me in the 'cheaters' class so I have a chance at two plaques!!!!

Happy April 1!

Dan W8CAR