Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest Log Checking

To: k5zd@charter.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest Log Checking
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:29:34 EDT

In a message dated 3/10/2009 7:06:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k5zd@charter.net writes:

The  RDXC committee mailed a UBN log checking report to every entrant.  I  had
a much higher score reduction than I am normally used to so I studied  the
file.

I lost 105 QSOs (out of 1740 claimed).  Ouch!   This also cost 13
multipliers.

Bad calls = 2
Bad exchanges =  19
Bad callsign or not in the contest = 10

So what is the difference between a "bad call" and a "bad  callsign"?   And
what constitutes dropping a qso for "not in the  contest"?

73  -   Jim   K8MR
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)