Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

To: <ki9a@aol.com>, <n2ic@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:52:02 -0700
I also recognize and know many of the calls. However I was on 160 and on 1827.5
a number of times..
but MY call isn't there... should I feel slighted? That is only one piece of
the multi faceted situation that is being seen. The other many pieces is a full
understanding of the rx end. I know some of the reported stations tx
situations. So.. location and rx situation is much needed now to help sort it
all out.
  It is quite understandable that many things can and do cause 2nd harmonic
rebroadcast. Before going into all that. I will await further information.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy