Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:07:49 -0000
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>

> Personally, I say:  Them's the rules.  Deviate at your own risk.

Agreed.  I'm just making the point that, whatever the
original rationale, sending the call twice is unnecessary
repetition.  If the rules said you had to send the call
three times, what would you do?  I might start to question
the rules.

If sending the callsign once is good, and sending it
twice is better, you should get extra points for sending
it three or more times :-)

73,
Paul EI5DI