Re: [CQ-Contest] QST or NCJ??

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST or NCJ??
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:25:43 -0700
 On the other hand, the
> changing content of QST is a question appropriate to the membership.  If
> you
> don't like what you see, contact your Director.

I'd like to see QST have a questionairre on what people read in the magazine
and what they don't read.  That might give the editors an idea of what
people REALLY want in a magazine.  Why waste time and money to put something
in a magazine that nobody reads any way.

I don't know how many more articles on how to build a a 10,000mhz
transverter we need to read.  I've always wondered just how many people
build those things.  When reading the results of the UHF contests, it seems
as though most people are using commercial equipment, just like on HF.

I love NCJ--it is the best mag on the rack now.  But, I guess it is because
it is full of what I am interested in.  Sure would like to see another
magazine like that.  I also like Sean's Radiosporting column in QST.  Just
wish there were more pages like that.  73
Tom W7WHY