[CQ-Contest] WRTC - An Objective Selection Criterion?

To: 'CQ-Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC - An Objective Selection Criterion?
From: John W2iD <w2id@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:05:19 -0500
I am new on this thread, so maybe this has already been thought of. But if
an objective measure of operator skill is needed, wouldn't Morse Runner be
as good a measure as any?  At least I think it does a pretty fair job at
removing QTH and Propagation from the mix. Perhaps to make it truly
representative, the author could create a special WRTC QUALIFYING MODE that
has the contest run for 24 hours instead of 1 hour????

Some food for thought...

John
W2iD