[CQ-Contest] Duping non-participant packet cheaters not-in-log

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Duping non-participant packet cheaters not-in-log
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:00:27 -0500
Was "Log checking questions"

This thread has gotten so wild that I had to clarify the subject line.  The
cogent comment that came to mind at work earlier today would just seem like
more noise now, so I'll just reminisce on what KB3EIA said about the difficulty
of catching cheaters:   "... And is the OP really at that QTH to begin with?"

Ain't >>that<< the truth.

Back around 1968 I was an NTS, CD Party, SS all-CW guy.  Gene Zimmerman can
confirm that I didn't know a G from a DL.  At a PVRC meeting the discussion was
going on and on about the location of some DXpeditioner.  Finally, in
bewilderment, I asked "Who is Don Miller?"  Brought the house down (as Gene can
confirm).

And more recently, did the question not arise as to whether in the Bard's
original manuscript, Juliet asks "Romeo, Romeo, what's your QTH?"

Cheaters always get caught.  Sometimes it just takes 120 years.  Can you be
patient enough for that?

73, Art K3KU