Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Intentional QRM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Intentional QRM
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:16:59 EST
Not having much time this weekend I decided to see how close to a sweep I
could get with the least amount of QSOs without resorting to packet (got
78x78).
Because of this I was tuning the bands constantly during any chair time. I was
dismayed to discover a LOT of intentional QRM and outright jamming going on
all over the bands, but particularly on 20 and 80. I really believe that this
was the worst behavior of this kind I've heard in the last 6 years.

It wasn't just you getting QRMd - It was quite rampant.

73, Don - K4BEV