[CQ-Contest] WRTC Comm 18 - AGAIN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Comm 18 - AGAIN
From: s57aw@bit.si (Robert, S57AW)
Date: Wed Jun 28 13:54:33 2000

WRTC2000
ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE, COMMUNIQUÉ No.18

Ljubljana, June 27th, 2000

1. Although some of you have already hit the road, travelling to Slovenia,
we would like to anounce latest news. Below is the roster of teams, station
referees and locations. Draw decided at the meeting of the Organizing
Committee, held on 14th of June, 2000.

Nr   Referee           Team                   QRA LOC

1    9A2AA              G3SXW / G4BUO           JN75HV
2    DJ2YA              K6LA / K5ZD             JN65XP
3    DJ6QT              IK2QEI / I2VXJ          JN76IB
4    EA1AK              F6BEE / F6FGZ           JN86PR
5    HA0DU              DL6FBL / DL1MFL         JN66WA
6    I4UFH              OL5Y / OK1QM            JN75CS
7    IV3TAN             K3NA / N6TV             JN65XM
8    JE1JKL             S50U / S51TA            JN65UU
9    K1KI               LU7DW / LW9EUJ          JN75GT
10   K1VR               VK4EMM / VK4XY          JN75RX
11   K6NA               PP5JR / PY2NY           JN76JB
12   K7LXC              9A3A / 9A2AJ            JN86OT
13   K9JF               HA3OV / HA3NU           JN86AO
14   KT3Y               PY5CC / PY1KN           JN76XN
15   N0AX               OE2VEL / DL6FBL         JN86CS
16   N2AA               JH4NMT / JK3GAD         JN76AE
17   N2GA               RZ9UA / UA3DPX          JN75RU
18   N2NC               VE7SV / VA7RR           JN86AP
19   N3RD               DL2CC / DL5XL           JN76TO
20   N5KO               LY3BA /  LY2BM          JN66XA
21   N6KT               S59A / S58A             JN86DT
22   N7BG               LY1DS / LY4AA           JN86FM
23   OH0XX              OM3BH / OM3RM           JN86CQ
24   OK2RZ              K9TM / N2IC             JN76VN
25   OK2FD              5B4WN / 5B4LP           JN75SX
26   ON4UN              ZS6EZ / ZS4TX           JN76IA
27   PY5EG              K1AR / K1DG             JN75KX
28   RU1AA              SP8NR / SP9HWN          JN65VM
29   S50K               UA9BA / RN9AO           JN66WB
30   S51F               N5TJ / K1TO             JN75ST
31   S53EO              EA7GTF / EA7KW          JN65TM
32   S53Z               KQ2M / W7WA             JN65UM
33   S55OO              N6IG / K4UEE            JN66BX
34   S57AD              K4BAI / K6LL            JN66WD
35   S57AL              K1ZM / N2NT             JN76JB
36   S57AW              K8NZ / W2GD             JN76JC
37   S57U               K9ZO / K7BV             JN75OU
38   S59L               ON4WW / ON6TT           JN75HT
39   SM3CER             UT5UGR / UU2JZ          JN65TL
40   SM3DMP             DL11AO / DL2MEH         JN75AO
41   T97M               YT7AD / YU7NU           JN75IX
42   UA9MA              9A9A / 9A3GW            JN86BT
43   UX1UA              EA3NY / EA3KU           JN66VD
44   VA7CW              I5JHW / I5NSR           JN76RE
45   VK2IA              OH1EH / OH1NOA          JN65WO
46   W0UN               JA8RWU / JH3RHF         JN76XI
47   W1FJ               RA3AUU / RV1AW          JN76QO
48   W6OAT              UT4UZ / RW1AC           JN76SQ
49   W6UM               VE3BMV / VE3KZ          JN75FT
50   YL2KL              VE3EJ / VE7ZO           JN86AU
51   YT6A               N3AD / N3BB             JN76CE
52   YT6T               JM1CAX / JO1RUR         JN76OE
53   YT3T               WC4E / W0UA             JN76OM

2. Your >working< schedule from Friday till Sunday will look somehow like as
follows:

- Friday morning: meeting of all competitors and referees. Competitors will
draw their call-signs. Station referee will receive sealed envelop with
team's call-sign. Teams will learn their calls 5 minutes before the contest
starts (1155GMT). After the meeting, station hosts will take competitors and
referees to their locations. Teams and referees remain on locations until
contest ends. On many locations, barbecues and social events will be
organized locally. Teams are allowed to test locations until WRTC begins.
Out of contest you may use S5/your-call.
Teams and referees, which will operate from locations close to Bled, may
reutrn to Bled Friday evening. However, if you decide to do so, let us know
soon, because we have not made any special arrangements yet. We assume, that
all teams would like to test equipment and locations and not loose time on
transportation.

3. During the contest teams will be provided with MRE (meal- ready-to-eat).
At some locations station hosts will also take care of your needs. If you
have any special needs or requirements (fruits, vegetables, beverages), you
will have to take care of yourself.

4. Teams which requested 220/110V transformers, will receive them at their
locations. Please bring along American type plugs.

5. Our team is is working hard on the accreditations. Competitors and
referees will receive theirs upon arrival.
We would like to make all arrangements ahead of your arrival, please find
below the price list of meals. We ask you to send your requests for
different meals to borut.farcnik@s5.net , thus enabling us to get your
accrediatation ready before you arrive.
Remember, all competitors and referees receive free lodging (room and meals)
and excursion on Monday, 10th July.

Price list for meals:

5.7. late lunch/picnic  3700 SIT          35 DEM     17,5 US $
6.7. lunch                  2100 SIT          20 DEM     10  US $
6.7. dinner                 4200 SIT          40 DEM     20  US $
7.7. lunch                  1600 SIT          15 DEM     7,5 US $
7.7. dinner                 1600 SIT          15 DEM     7,5 US $
8.7. lunch                  1600 SIT          15 DEM     7,5 US $
8.7. dinner                 1600 SIT          15 DEM     7,5 US $
9.7. lunch                  1600 SIT          15 DEM     7,5 US $
9.7. dinner                 4200 SIT          40 DEM     20 US $
10.7 dinner                5200 SIT          50 DEM     25 US $

6. Before you leave your homes, we would like to ask you to announce the
list of WRTC awards on all local packet clusters and web pages  Awards will
be presented to stations making certain number of QSOs with WRTC stations
(80 contacts for DX and 160 contacts for Europe). Specila awards will be
issued to those making their IARU logs available to the Organizing Committee
until 24 UTC, 9th July, 2000.  Please send your logs to: wrtc-logs@s5.net

For any questions you might have, please contact us at
SCC@bit.si.

CU soon !

73, Tine Brajnik, S50A
President, Organization Committee
Sent by Robert, S57AW 28. June 2000 at 11.00 GMT