[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Available Again

Subject: [CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Available Again
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Jun 27 12:31:31 2000
After a long and complex series of technical difficulties, the World
Contest Station Database is available again now at http://www.qsl.net/n4zr.
 The database itself is being hosted by Leigh Jones, KR6X -- thanks Leigh!
This is hopefully still a temporary home, en route to contesting.com, but
any future hiatus in its availability should be minor.

One of the consequences of the problems we've had is that any updates
submitted since April 1 have not been incorporated into the database.  If
you made changes of significance after that I'd appreciate your
resubmitting them.  As before, I will be adding changes to the database
manually, for the sake of consistency, so there will be a few days' delay
between your submission and its appearance in the database.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database
is back up and running at
http://www.qsl.net/n4zr