D44BC

Subject: D44BC
From: ezimmerm@erols.com (ezimmerm@erols.com)
Date: Sun Dec 22 18:42:48 1996
This message to the VHF reflector from Geoff Brown GJ4ICD refers
primarily to 6 meters but affects all of us who would like to see Cape
Verde remain a viable multiplier in DX contests.  If you have any
documentation as to license fees in your own country please send the
information to D44BC or to Geoff Brown GJ4ICD as requested below.

Thanks es 73

Gene W3ZZ