How to Separate Tubing?

Subject: How to Separate Tubing?
From: Bill Turner <wrt@eskimo.com> (Bill Turner)
At 04:53 PM 2/27/96 -0800, Big Don wrote:
>If the desperation level reaches the point of cutting the outer tubing,
>a better way to do it is with a Dremel Moto-tool and the infamous
>"dangerous disc" cutting wheel (those half-millimeter thick carbide
>discs that explode if they bind up in the cut).
-snip-
Please be aware that there are two thicknesses of Dremel cutting wheel
available.  The thinner one will break with the slightest provocation, but
the thicker one is pretty tough in comparison.  It WILL break if it gets
bound up badly enough, but I'd say it is at least ten times stronger.

73, Bill  W7LZP
wrt@eskimo.com