NAQP SSB Log Submission Deadline Extended to 3/4/96

Subject: NAQP SSB Log Submission Deadline Extended to 3/4/96
From: Steve Merchant <merchant@crl.com> (Steve Merchant)
I've been travelling and there have been a lot of contests bunched into
the past several weeks, so let's extend the deadline for submission of
NAQP SSB logs until 5:00 p.m. PST, Monday, March 4.  People have used
everything up to and including Federal Express this time, so pick your
carrier.  E-mail to merchant@crl.com.  PUHLEEEZE, don't use your editor
to attach your logs to your e-mail message.  Build the whole thing as one
ascii file and send direct, using UNIX mail if you can get at the command
line on your system.  All of these e-mail editors hate each other, and it
causes lots of unproductive time hassling with the files.

Thanks everyone -- I've gotten lots of logs, approx. 85 via e-mail.  If
you've sent your log via e-mail and haven't received acknowledgement, bug me.

Good luck this weekend in ARRL DX SSB!

73, Steve  N4TQO
merchant@crl.com