CAUTION on Guy Grips!!!!! (and a note on Nicopress fitt

Subject: CAUTION on Guy Grips!!!!! (and a note on Nicopress fitt
From: sawyers@cacd.rockwell.com (sawyers@cacd.rockwell.com)
Date: Mon Oct 9 17:54:41 1995
Thank you for the excellent information.

de n0yvy Steve

From: k2mm@MasPar.COM (John Zapisek K2MM) (John Zapisek K2MM)
Subject: Oops! CQP E-Mail Log Correction

Here's a correction to my previous posting re CQP e-log submisison.

> Note that there were two e-mail addresses circulated for logs:
>
>     cqp-1995@tgv.com
               ^^^^^^^
>     nccc-cqp@maspar.com

Bzzzt.  The first one should be:

    cqp-1995@kb.org

Mail sent to the tgv.com address will probably bounce.  In that
case, just re-send to the correct address.  Duh.

Sorry for the confusion.  73.  --John/K2MM