WF3T arrl dx results

Subject: WF3T arrl dx results
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 14:49:46 1995
 Category:  M2
 Station used: N6CQ
 Operators: WF3T, N6CQ, K3MQH, KV3J

 Band      QSO        Mult
 160        45         29
  80       219         70
  40       726         91
  20      1188        106
  15       468         85
  10        49         30
  ---      ---         ---
 Totals:  2695         411   ==> 3.3 Meg

Almost another field day although not as bad as cqww. Numerous computer
crashes screwed up our 15m total due to lost time. Lost an AL-1200 to
a vhf parasitic early Sunday and couldn't round up a replacement loaner for
several hours. AG6K mods are now installed (albeit a bit late)!  Vswr on
40m beam climbed to 4:1. Interstation interference as bad as ever and newly
built W3LPL rx filters made no difference. I'm determined to locate the
rain gutter or other diode that is the root of my rectification problem!

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3