Broken TS-930-S

Subject: Broken TS-930-S
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 18:14:00 1994
Sorry for the bandwidth on a not-so-contest-related subject, but I need some
help from my friends here on the reflector...

My trusty (and filter-loaded) TS-930-S has an erratic power output problem,
sometimes only putting out 40w.  I got my extra license by studying the
question pool, so suggested fixes probably won't help me.  Since so many
contesters use the TS-930, I thought one of you could suggest somebody that
could service my rig (short of going broke by sending it to Kenwood).

Reply DIRECTLY TO ME at KA9FOX@AOL.COM.  Thank you for your help!

73 Scott KA9FOX@AOL.COM
(will be at W0AIH for DX CW and at K3LR for DX SSB)