Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW

To: "hzp_electronics@juno.com" <hzp_electronics@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW
From: "Jeff in Mali: via Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:15:56 +0000 (UTC)
 Bill:
I only saw the issue once on my KPA 1500. I don't think it's a problem for me.
But on reception, because people only send their callsigns once, the second
call often has the same issue as the first:  no first letter, or so weak I
can't copy it in a noisy pileup.
73,
Jeff

    On Monday, March 11, 2024 at 05:41:44 PM GMT, hzp_electronics@juno.com