Re: [Amps] Foster Transformer Company

To: Donald Fox <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Foster Transformer Company
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@UCHealth.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 14:16:26 +0000
I did not know that was a former Crosley property.
That is a few miles south from the old factory @ 1329-1333
Arlington St.

This is one of those historical facts that will be lost to time someday.
It would be interesting to know what the purpose of that building was.
Crosley was vertically integrated so it is possible Crosley wind his own
transformers there and Foster took over from Crosley later on?

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Architect
UC Health
Randy.Randall@UCHealth.com