Re: [Amps] step start

To: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] step start
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 08:14:05 -0400 (EDT)
I was thinking the step start could be put onto both the screen and the plate
voltage transformer. Since the screen dumps into a 1 Henry, it does take some
time for that to charge so they both should ramp up.

It's easy enough to have the soft start only on plate and when the soft start
kicks out, turn on the screen voltage.

Paul