Re: [Amps] HF2500 - 15 meter problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HF2500 - 15 meter problem
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 18:35:03 -0600
Well, it looks like it really is the plate choke. It became obvious with
the last test.
See https://www.kkn.net/~n2ic/melted_choke.jpg

Where do I get a new plate choke, or at least a new delrin form to wind my
own ?

Previously, I looked at currently manufactured 3CX800 amps and their plate
chokes are too large to fit. I may go back to that idea and see what I can
do.

73,
Steve, N2IC