Re: [Amps] AL1200 issue solved.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL1200 issue solved.
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:05:14 -0500
Really?

Now we know the rest of the story... Sheesh...

73, Jim  W7RY

On 8/2/2022 1:51 AM, Ed Swiderski, KU4BP wrote:
I need to start off by issuing an apology for leaving out one important item in the symptoms the original post. I neglected to mention that the amp has a QSK board installed inside. The two fuse lamps on the board had blown. I had two spares and installed them and now the issue is gone. Ordered spares from Surplus Sales yesterday.

I feel bad for missing that important piece to the puzzle and think it made us all chasing our tails. I wish to thank all of you for your efforts.

73...Ed KU4BP