[Amps] AL1200 issue solved.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] AL1200 issue solved.
From: "Ed Swiderski, KU4BP" <ku4bp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 02:51:54 -0400
I need to start off by issuing an apology for leaving out one important item in the symptoms the original post. I neglected to mention that the amp has a QSK board installed inside. The two fuse lamps on the board had blown. I had two spares and installed them and now the issue is gone. Ordered spares from Surplus Sales yesterday.

I feel bad for missing that important piece to the puzzle and think it made us all chasing our tails. I wish to thank all of you for your efforts.

73...Ed KU4BP