Re: [Amps] Western Electric

To: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Western Electric
From: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:58:13 -0500
Where do they sell these tubes? eBay? Retail? How much for a 300B?

Thanks, 73, Jim W7RY

On 3/23/2022 9:44 AM, Jim W7RY wrote:

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 10:28 PM Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com> wrote:

    It's not the historical Western Electric. Like many other well-known
    brand names, the name and logo were sold.

    Wikipedia says "As of 2013, the stylized Western Electric brand name
    survives as the trademark of the Western Electric Export
    Corporation, a
    privately owned high-end audio company in Rossville, Georgia."

    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Electric>

    73,
    Victor, 4X6GP
    Rehovot, Israel