Re: [Amps] Western Electric

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Western Electric
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 05:28:22 +0200
It's not the historical Western Electric. Like many other well-known brand names, the name and logo were sold.

Wikipedia says "As of 2013, the stylized Western Electric brand name survives as the trademark of the Western Electric Export Corporation, a privately owned high-end audio company in Rossville, Georgia."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Electric>

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel