[Amps] Drake L-7 amplifier power supply requirements

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Drake L-7 amplifier power supply requirements
From: A Lawrence Fibich <lfibich@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:24:27 +0000 (UTC)
I could use assistance from anyone who knows this Drake Amplifier and it's
power supply. 1st I have advertized widely for an original one to buy -
nothing.2ndly I did get a 'home built' power supply but at a road block as how
to connect parts of it.  The HV section OK, and a secondary transformer
provides a 120VAC to run through the on/off switch of the Amp to work the
finals heaters circuit.  But I come to 'stop' in trying to know/figure out what
more it needs into the circuits to the right of the finals on the schematic -
like the interlock, ALC, meter, etc.  This homebuilt power supply does put out
5 VAC on the secondary but I don't know how to connect that to the Amp.Any
assistance really appreciated.
73Larry FW6EFFair Oaks, CA (Sub of Sacramento, CA)