Re: [Amps] Triode Amps

To: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Triode Amps
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 07:05:31 -0800
I'm using a Chinese 8877 in an Alpha 9500, and am very satisfied with
it. I've compared it to an Eimac 8877 and find the performance almost
identical, the sole difference being that the Chinese version draws
slightly more grid current when fully loaded. It's a lovely tube.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone