Re: [Amps] 300Hz sidebands

To: "'Conrad PA5Y'" <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>, <jim.thom@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 300Hz sidebands
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:18:29 -0500
"Ripple modulation factor" has to do with the inability of a tetrode AB1
amplifier to be plate modulated by changing plate voltage. This goes along
with the fact that changing the plate voltage has very little effect on the
output power of the amp. In other words you can't plate modulate an AB1
amplifier.

73
Gary  K4FMX