Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A
From: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:35:19 -0500
Got the panel layout done.  One last item remains: I have six countersunk
panel holes that pass hex screws to fasten the panel to the 76 chassis.
The software provides a countersink list that includes ANSI 82 degs, ANSI
100 degs, and DIN 74A through 74C.  Since these panels were machined in
the U.S., I¹m taking a wild guess it¹s one of the two ANSI formats.  Is
there one format in the U.S. that is more common than another?

Worst case is that the owner just goes out and buys six flat-head Allen
(hex) machine screws to match what I define.

Paul, W9AC