Re: [Amps] Oscilloscope Purchase

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Oscilloscope Purchase
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@uchealth.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:12:24 -0400
I also have a Tek 465 and it works great.  I have another though less common
scope the Philips/Fluke 3350A 60Mhz 100MS/s that is both an analog AND a
digital scope.  It is convenient to use the measurement functionality of the
digital then swap back to the real time analog.  I paid $80 for it at the
Hamfest working.  Make sure that the one you get is working as there is NO
support from Fluke on parts.

Randy

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Engineer