Re: [Amps] brass or BNP hardware

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] brass or BNP hardware
From: "DJ7WW" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:37:24 +0100
The mentioned 4-125 was always white and I never had to change the tube.

It sat in a modified HT41 chassis.
Later I added a second tube and returned the anode voltage from 4KV to 2KV,
switched back from bridge rectifier to two-way rectification.
That was in 1977, since then that amp is still in use at a club station with
the same tortured tube and its sister loafing at 800W out.

73
Peter