Re: [Amps] Question about GS-35b efficiency

Subject: Re: [Amps] Question about GS-35b efficiency
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:15:42 -0800
Thanks to those that replied with the "Prometheus". Whatever the reason,
  it hadn't grabbed my attention until now. I'll do a little
investigation, but at first glance I didn't see any review references.
(yet?)

One bit that bothers me:

"The Prometheus control board has over 1000 components on it dedicated
to the safety and well being of your amplifier."

Over 1000 components on an amplifier control board? Yikes!

73,
Jim, N7CXI