Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: "'Alex Eban'" <alexeban@gmail.com>, <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:00:12 -0600
Not so. If the ground and neutral are strapped together the GFI will
immediately trip out as the current thru the hot and neutral wires at the
GFI will be unequal. A GFI does NOT require a ground in order to work. All
it cares about is any difference in current between hot and neutral.

73
Gary K4FMX