Re: [Amps] Slow keying issue

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow keying issue
From: nx5m@txcyber.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:34:46 -0600 (CST)
No guys, I do not have ALC hooked up.
In the manual I believe it says this is not necessary because with the 990
there is no possibility of driving it with more than 130 watts.  I am
driving with about 70w to get 1500 out of the amp.
I have some deoxit and will try to clean the contacts and see if that helps.

I can press the mox button on the radio and the amp relays close at
exactly the same instant as the radio goes into tx.

Bob