Re: [Amps] amp repair/modification

To: <kg7hf@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] amp repair/modification
From: "alexeban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:52:07 +0200
...THE one thing to watch for is the air capacitors' plate spacings- if they
can sustain the new voltages, otherwise you probably can get by- of course
bearing in mind that the taps on the tank coils will probably have to be
moved.
Alex 4Z5KS

SunWolf
"Jesus, come get your kids, they're tearing up my Mother's backyard!"