[Amps] My Alpha 87A is not changing between bands or segmentsautomatical

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] My Alpha 87A is not changing between bands or segmentsautomatically!
From: "Mohammed NA" <na_mohammed@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:04:45 +0000
Hello Dear hams,

My Alpha 87A was setting aside for several months and when I decided to work
HF again I hooked it to my Kenwood TS-870 and its seems that the amp is
working just fine, I changed the band from 20 m to 15 m and I was surprised
that the amp didnt follow the transceiver!, I tried all other bands with the
same result, I unplugged it, wait for few minuts, and again the same
problem, I connected it to my PC and found that the CPU is just fine and its
responding to all commands. I called Alpha and they asked me to send them
the frequency counter board to inspect it which I sent and they told me it
has nothing wrong with it. now I have either to send the whole amp to them
(which is quite expensive for me to do so) or just live with the problem,
any suggestion or any one got the same problem and know what is wrong with
amp?

Hamad - A71AW