Re: [Amps] Bandwidth tests

Subject: Re: [Amps] Bandwidth tests
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:04:39 +0200
I just modulate the TX, i e speak into the microphone
for a minute or so.
Here you can see two examples of measurements, these
two radios was fully modulated with speech.
http://sk3w.shacknet.nu/sm2ekm/view_photo.php?set_albumName=SM2EKM-pictures&id=FT_1000D
http://sk3w.shacknet.nu/sm2ekm/view_photo.php?set_albumName=SM2EKM-pictures&id=KWM_2
We can see that the good old KWM-2 is quite a bit better then the FT-1000D,
in this respect I would say tecnology hasn´t moved forward.

This guy helps me sometimes.
http://sk3w.shacknet.nu/sm2ekm/view_photo.php?set_albumName=SM2EKM-pictures&id=P9290002

73 Jim SM2EKM