Re: [Amps] NON-CONTACT laser thermometer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] NON-CONTACT laser thermometer
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:00:33 -0400
Larry,

I looked these over the other day when I went to Harbor Freight over in Ceredo,
WV. They're made pretty good, not an el-cheapie or junk. I got an e-mail sale
paper from them last night with the thermometer in it with an attached 10% off
on purchase cupon. That would make it about $35.00 total. I can foward it to
anyone who wants it. A penny saved is a penny earned.

Best,

Will