[Amps] Eimac address change

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Eimac address change
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:34:19 -0700
This came today, I extracted the text only from
the formatted letter, to post to Amp builders and
tube users.
73
John
K5PRO
--------------------
March 29, 2006

Dear Valued Customer,

The relocation of the Eimac factory to our CPI
corporate campus in Palo Alto, CA, in the heart
of Silicon Valley, is in its final stages, and
should be completed by June of this year. At this
time, administrative functions and our
shipping/receiving are already in full operation
at our new site. Please note our new address
which is effective immediately:

Correspondence, RFQ¹s, orders, contracts, etc:

CPI ­ Eimac Division
607 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Shipping and Receiving, product returns:

CPI ­ Eimac Division
811 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303

Eimac¹s Remit To address is unchanged:

CPI Eimac Division SDS-12-1751
P.O. Box 86 Minneapolis, MN 55486-1751

Our main telephone and fax numbers remain unchanged:
Tel: (650) 592-1221 or 1-800-414-8823
Fax: (650) 592-9988

Individual telephone numbers have been changed,
and you will receive those updates during
personal contacts with our staff.

Sincerely

John Allan
Vice President, Sales