RE : RE : [Amps] Zero Crossing circuit

To: "'jeff millar'" <wa1hco@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE : RE : [Amps] Zero Crossing circuit
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:52:42 +0200
Hoy Jeff,

Normally OK no snubber required.
Quite a few years back I Used some of the PS1201 switches from Clare.
I remembered not very well but after a research on google I found back
these double src AC switches. Seems snubber circuits may be required at
low power factors indeed. I used them in lighting systems and there were
some rc circuits in par. when electronic ballast  where in use.
Just curious what the results will be when used to switch on and off the
motor and break relay of my new (old) Yeasu G2000RC.
A few IC's and or transistors to make the system ready to receive
command from N1MMLogger ......Wait and see.

Jos on4kj