Re: [Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ? (fwd)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ? (fwd)
From: rfdude@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 04:10:18 +0000
I am sure grateful for the back and forths and hair splitting replies on this
subject of grid regulated (or lack of) power supplies.
I don't know if anyone is keeping the score here, but Richard is right with his
facts and is making the real point.

There is a fine line between theoretical electrical concepts and a half a
century of real amp design issues.

Thanks to all, this is turning into a very enjoyable and informative forum.
Keep it up, this is better than any text book on the subject, which is
unfortunately turning into a dying art.

All you guys are keeping the flame alive...good show.
73s
kb3bf
chris
columbia md.