[AMPS] Bandswitch parts?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Bandswitch parts?
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:19:19 -0500
If this is the switch I think it is, I have 2 or 3 of them. they are
certainly heavy duty. mine have a wafer about 1/2 or 3/4 in" thick, 30deg.
indexing and HEAVY duty contacts!!!!! the only problem I've come up with is
trying to find a good way to gang another wafer on it, even a "modern "
wafer. I've tried several ways but never got what I considered a reliable
mechanical hookup.. If anyone can show me a good method I'd love to see it.
I'd like to use that switch in my HB amp. I don't think I'd ever have to
worry about burning up a contact, and if I did , the contacts are easily
replaceable!!
 If anyone recognizes my description as being the same switch and/or has any
suggestions , please let me know!!! thanks to all...
  carl / kz5ca  p.s. I don't think I'll fire up an arc-5 transmitter around
here, they are the greatest tv killers known to man( to the best of my
knowledge and experiences)!!!!!!!