[AMPS] Mo' Big Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Mo' Big Amps
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John Lyles)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:40:01 -0700
CCA is declaring chapter 11 bankrupty right now, in a declining tube
transmitter market. Sounds like a neat project, must weight a lot to ship
though? I worked on a Sintronic (former Singer) transmitter in college that
was on 1430 KHz, with (4)  4-400's, two for RF, two for audio I think. I
bet it was similar.