[AMPS] parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasitics
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John Lyles)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:03:51 -0600
Steve,

>Has anyone stuck a wideband network analyser onto a hf matching network?
>I'd be very interested to see some results. I have the analyser, but no
>gear.

I will have an hp 8753D ANA (automatic network analyzer) connected to a big
Pi network within a week. As part of the amplifier I am building. I have
two vacuum variables and a multronics coil for components, insulated for 20
KV pk. It will not be exactly like you'd see in an amateur amplifier, as
they often use air variables. But we'll see what she looks like.... up to
500 MHz or so.

John
K5PRO